Monday, August 24, 2009

Time for a Suburban?

I had to post a picture of our car seat to demonstrate just how HUGE it is in my car. It is the latest and greatest Britax Infant Car Seat - it could literally be endorsed by Volvo! I can't wait to see our tiny 7 pound baby sitting in that monster seat. He'll definitely stay safe, but I can't say much for the comfort of the poor person in the passenger seat who will have their knees in the dash. hehe

BTW, it doesn't begin to fit in David's 2-door sports car. He just laughed and laughed like he was "off the hook" or something. I immediately told him that it wasn't funny, and he offered to go out and buy a 4-door BMW M3. Keep dreaming, Daddy David!

1 comment:

  1. You think that's big, just wait til the next size car seat is in there. But at least the person in the front seat gets more leg room then.

    ReplyDelete