Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This weekend was SO much fun that I did not want it to come to an end. We traveled to Houston for my best friend, Christiana's wedding. Thursday we attended the rehearsal dinner. Friday was the wedding, and I was a bridesmaid. It was a fabulous event - no detail was overlooked (helps when you are a wedding planner).

David and I celebrated the evening w/o Colin and stayed the night at a hotel. This was our first real get away since he was born. It was nice to get a good night's rest but we were very ready to see our boy on Saturday morning. The funny thing is that he slept the entire night - 12 hours - on my mom's watch (he has not done this for me since December). WTH? I guess he was trying hard to impress his grandparents.

Sunday we celebrated Easter with David's family. We had a wonderful meal at Aunt Ducky's, and Colin got lots of attention in his new Easter outfit. I could have just eaten him up in those overalls (thanks Letty and Pappa D)!!! BTW, Easter may be my new favorite holiday. Now that I have a baby it is SO fun to watch kids decorate and hide eggs and dress up in melt-your-heart spring attire. Not to mention the chocolate bunnies!!!





More wedding pics: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=3287f5cbb7a1831c&sid=8AZtWzFm4cs2bM







More Easter pics: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZtWzFm4cs2bd

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you, David and Colin! His easter outfit was precious!

    ReplyDelete