Friday, May 28, 2010

Colin is 9 Months

Today makes 9 months and 3/4 of the way to Colin's first birthday. To say that time has flown by seems like an understatement. I'm not sure if it's the new pace of my life (kinda like a P.E. teacher with no lunch break) or the lack of sleep, but this has honestly been the FASTEST 9 months of my life.

It is fun to see all the changes in Colin's growth and development. In the evenings, when Colin is asleep and David and I have down time, we talk about all the new things Colin did or said. He is certainly acting more and more like a person with full-blown emotions and a killer sense of humor that has us cracking up. We each have our favorite "Colinisms" - mine is ga ga. I always ask him, "ga ga like Lady GaGa?"

Colin's 9 month doc appointment:
Weight = 18 lbs 12 oz. (10%-25%)
Height = 28.5 in. (50%)
Head = 47.2 cm. (90-95%)


1 comment:

  1. Time has passed quickly! I can't believe Colin is 9 months old, and by no surprise, he is as CUTE as ever!

    ReplyDelete