Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Now that I'm a mom, I can officially celebrate Mother's Day. David and I always joked that Monster qualified as our child so we were technically parents at a very early age. But there's no question, this year I felt like a MOM! And what do mother's want: To sleep, eat and get massages. And that's exactly what I did!

David took the morning shift which allowed me to sleep in until the fabulous hour of 9:30. I think he had a hard time keeping Colin busy because they ended up at Home Depot walking the aisles (glad I got to sit that one out.) When they returned, we went to a Mother's Day brunch, and I was home in time to get to my favorite place in the world, Massage Envy, for a 1-hour Swedish! A perfect day for a new mom.

Card from my in-laws...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a great Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete