Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baptism

Colin was happily baptized on Saturday, June 12th at St. Johns Episcopal Church. He loved the ceremony and joyfully babbled the entire time. In fact, when the minister poured water over his head, he splashed in the bowl with his hands and feet. My little water baby almost submerged himself in holy water! It was too cute. He had everyone laughing hysterically. After the ceremony, we had a fantastic lunch at the Peden's house. Colin loved every minute of his very special day.







Anyone notice the missing petit four? I can't imagine who might have taken it?

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I just LOVE Colin's sweet smile in the picture with his Godparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the baptismal dress discussion I see. He looks super cute and I love his smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad we missed it! Ducky said Colin was too cute! Hope to see you guys in July! xoxo

    ReplyDelete