Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Steps

Colin took his first steps!!! The best part - David and I were both home to witness it. We knew he was getting close, and we constantly joked that it would probably happen when we had a sitter or something. But much to our surprise, the momentous event was watched by all - even sweet Monster. I'm sure she was thinking...oh great, now he's bigger AND faster than me.

I've been trying to get video but it's not easy. You blink and he's up, then down again. However, tonight he took around 5-6 steps, and I was SO excited that I was clapping and jumping up and down. I think Colin may be in the market for a pair of shoes soon. How fun is that?!?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finley and Colin can go on walks together! She has been taking 1-2 steps every now and then, but took 4 today! She also had her first spill too and got a fat lip! She is so determined and just wants to keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete