Sunday, August 1, 2010

Play Fort

Our little guy has been sick for the past 3 days - running a low fever with a stomach bug, a running nose AND an eye infection. Poor Colin! We know he feels awful but that doesn't keep him from needing constant stimulation and entertainment. I've decided that his attention span is even worse when he is ill. We've played with EVERY toy in EVERY room of the house, and he can't seem to get his mind off how rotten he feels. I even took out the tupperware and pots and pans.

Finally, on the third day of inside play time I got creative and turned our couch into a play fort. That was fun! I hope he feels better soon because I'm running out of ideas. Maybe a trip to Toys R Us is in our immediate future.



1 comment:

  1. Poor Guy! A trip to the bookstore is always fun for Olivia...go spread those germs to strangers, if it keeps little ones happy :)

    ReplyDelete