Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool

ABSENT! That's right, Colin was absent the FIRST day of school. This is the day I was looking forward to ALL summer, and Colin was sick with a runny nose and a low grade fever. I have to admit that I was SO ready to have a few hours to myself that I thought about taking him anyway and using the old "it's just allergies" excuse (not seriously but the thought did cross my mind.)

That kind of attitude certainly won't earn me "room mother" for the year. After all, a few more days at home with Colin won't hurt anyone. Well...I say that as I'm being sneezed on and used as a human handkerchief. Something tells me that I am going to be sick on Colin's second day of school. :)

Here is a pic from meet the teacher night. Who looks happier, Colin or mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment