Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stickers

I recorded this clip just to hear Colin say the word, "stickers." It's so cute that I almost don't want him to ever learn how to pronounce it the correct way. Is that terrible? Does anyone else have favorite words that their children say? Oh, another one of my favorites is "please." He says "peas" when he really wants something. That one little word will melt my heart (and better judgment) and grant him just about anything he wants. I'll try to get more of Colin's vocabulary on video, but I might have to translate a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Some of my favorite words that Finley says are "see-haw" for see saw and "Santa" for Aunt Sarah. And Zane...instead of saying fire truck or police car he repeats over and over again the siren sound! They are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Torin says "peas" too. And "'cuse me Mama" and "tah-tah" for truck. I love it.

    ReplyDelete