Monday, December 19, 2011

My Favorite Things

Who out there is missing the Oprah's Favorite Things Episode this Christmas? Maybe reading this post will help fill the void this year (impossible, I know.)

I'd like to bring all you Oprah fans...Jolyn's Favorite Things 2011! This is a list of things I LOVE and some that I LOVE to wish for - it's kinda like a virtual letter to Santa.

I wish I could give all my loyal blog readers one of each of the following...

1. Tervis Insulated Cups
This will be your favorite beverage glass (especially if you get the Longhorn design.)
2. Cashmere Scarf
The only thing better than getting this scarf would be a class on how to tie it.

3. ipad
idie for the ipad. ilove it.

4. Wine Saver Vaccuum
I'm notorious for opening a bottle of wine and pouring only one glass. Wasteful? Very. Do you have a toddler? And a husband who works late? Please don't judge. With this handy gadget, you can have a glass of wine on Wednesday night, one on Thursday AND one on Friday too (if you don't cheat and have 2 or 3 on Thursday.)

5. Tory Burch Flip Flops
Has Tory Burch made anything that is not fabulous? Answer: NO. Even her flip flops are fantastic.

6. Kai Fragrance Gift Set
I hope Santa has a tuck load of these gift sets in his sleigh because amazon.com is sold out of them right now.

7. Jonathan Adler iphone Case
Yes please! If you've ever grabbed someone's phone because it looked EXACTLY like yours then you need one of these too!

8. Michael Buble Christmas Album
You'll actually look forward to wrapping those Christmas presents if you add Michael to your holiday playlist. If you have TONS to wrap, press repeat.

9. Frye Boots
Do you know that show called Hoarders? I could hoard Frye boots.

10. Babyliss Hair Dryer
I'm cheating on my Chi with my Babyliss. The best way to start a day is with a good blow dry, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment