Sunday, January 31, 2010

King Size!

I love to sleep. I am one of THOSE people who can go 10-12 hours without interruption. Unfortunately, David and I have not slept well since August 27th (Colin was born August 28th). So to help us maximize our precious time in the land of nod, we have traded in our Queen bed for a King! It's amazing. I feel like I sleep in a bed the size of a football field.

Now that we have a few extra inches to stretch out, we are all resting better. We decided to buy a Sterns and Foster mattress after several weeks of research and testing. Honestly, David could be a mattress sales man he now that he is so well read on the subject. I caught him reading mattress blogs late one night AND a book on latex vs memory foam. That's dedication!

Well the new bed is everything it was promised to be. They don't call it "beauty sleep" for nothin'. I hope to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment