Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kids are my Cardio

Picture this: I'm shopping at Marshalls trying to buy a new lamp shade and just as I'm pondering "ivory or white?," Colin takes off at full speed for the front door. He races past the shoe isle (which is usually a slow down point bc the boy LOVES playing with shoes), past the check out line, and doesn't blink an eye at the first set of automatic doors. Luckily the second set of doors gives me time to catch up to him and drag him back to the housewares section.

The Marshalls' employees all saw the race or should I say "chase" begin and end with Colin's first place finish. The sales clerk turned to me and said, "I think he's your cardio for the day." And that is my new slogan, "Kids are my cardio." On that note, I think I can cancel my gym membership because I'm in training to be a mom to a track star toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment