Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well I Never...

...thought I would find my toddler in the dryer! As I was cooking dinner last night, I noticed the kitchen had become very quiet - too quiet. I looked up from my simmering pot of chicken unable to find Colin anywhere in the kitchen, dining room, living room or bedrooms. So I started looking in all the unlikely places - bathrooms, closets, pantry, and finally found the little guy in the utility room inside the dryer.

Yes indeed, he had climbed up into the dryer (all on his own, I swear) and closed the door to hide. I quickly opened the door to try and rescue my fearless explorer, but he started shaking his head, no, no, no. He was evidently perfectly content in his new spot and very proud of himself for evading me for quite some time. I immediately ran for the camera although I was laughing so hard the pictures may be a bit blurry.



1 comment:

  1. That just may be the funniest thing that I've ever heard or seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so stinkin hillarious!!!

    ReplyDelete